Many people would like a new life in New Zealand. Pacific Legal offers a gateway to realise that dream.
We are able to guide you through the complex pathways of New Zealand’s Immigration Law. We offer you the peace of mind which comes with engaging a leading New Zealand immigration law firm. We are not afraid of difficult cases and unexpected events.
Pacific Legal Limited is an award winning and internationally recognised Specialist Immigration Law Firm.
The firm has helped hundreds of people, from many walks of life to move to New Zealand and to settle here
For real clients stories click here.
We are your gateway to:
• Living in New Zealand
• Studying or working in New Zealand
• Extending your temporary visa
• Moving from temporary visas to permanent residence
• Employing staff from overseas
• Reviewing a declined visa
• Assistance with appeals
Pacific Legal director Richard Small:
Mr Richard Small has over 20 years of specialist experience as a lawyer in this field. He holds New Zealand Law Society Immigration Committee positions and is often quoted in national media as an immigration expert.
Our commitment to you:
• We will respond to your e-mail, fax or telephone enquiries within two business days.
• We will assess your case and give you clear upfront advice about initial costs, chances of success and approximate timeframe.
• Our team of professionals will take a personal interest in achieving the best possible outcome for you.
• We will closely monitor the status of your application and keep you informed.
We speak your language:
For many years, Pacific Legal Limited has helped people from non-English speaking backgrounds with their immigration law needs.
Our staff are committed to helping you and your family with your immigration needs and our extensive legal experience will make sure you get the right legal advice, when you need it, in various languages.
This Helpline (advice line) will give you and your family access to immigration law information. To access the service simply phone 0800 PAC LEGAL (0800 722 53425).
We have trained staff and contractors who speak Samoan, Tongan and Sri Lankan and on demand we can provide interpreting for Mandarin Chinese and Hindi. Our staff are experienced in helping you discuss your case. If a lawyer is unavailable to speak with you when you call, they will call you back as soon as they become available or they will access our multilingual staff and contractors to assist with the call.
We are accessible
We have clients throughout New Zealand, the Asia Pacific region and beyond. We frequently travel to Christchurch, Hamilton and many other centres throughout New Zealand. We are easily contactable by email and skype. Meetings by appointment are available for clients at our offices at: